By Jingshan Li, Shiyu Zhou, Yehui Han
Addresses the method and theoretical beginning of battery production, carrier and administration platforms (BM2S2), and discusses the problems and demanding situations in those areas
This e-book brings jointly specialists within the box to focus on the leading edge examine advances in BM2S2 and to advertise an leading edge built-in examine framework responding to the demanding situations. There are 3 significant elements incorporated during this e-book: production, provider, and administration. the 1st half makes a speciality of battery production platforms, together with modeling, research, layout and regulate, in addition to fiscal and hazard analyses. the second one half makes a speciality of details technology’s effect on carrier platforms, reminiscent of data-driven reliability modeling, failure diagnosis, and repair determination making methodologies for battery providers. The 3rd half addresses battery administration platforms (BMS) for regulate and optimization of battery cells, operations, and hybrid garage platforms to make sure performance and security, in addition to EV management. The members encompass specialists from universities, study facilities, and govt business enterprise. furthermore, this book:
- Provides complete overviews of lithium-ion battery and battery electric motor vehicle production, in addition to financial returns and govt support
- Introduces built-in types for caliber propagation and productiveness development, in addition to symptoms for bottleneck identity and mitigation in battery manufacturing
- Covers types and prognosis algorithms for battery SOC and SOH estimation, data-driven analysis algorithms for predicting the rest beneficial lifestyles (RUL) of battery SOC and SOH
- Presents mathematical types and novel constitution of battery equalizers in battery administration structures (BMS)
- Reviews the cutting-edge of battery, supercapacitor, and battery-supercapacitor hybrid power garage platforms (HESSs) for complicated electrical automobile applications
Advances in Battery production, companies, and administration Systems is written for researchers and engineers engaged on battery production, provider, operations, logistics, and administration. it will probably additionally function a reference for senior undergraduate and graduate scholars drawn to BM2S2.
Read Online or Download Advances in Battery Manufacturing, Service, and Management Systems (IEEE Press Series on Systems Science and Engineering) PDF
Best repair & maintenance books
This ebook examines high and low frequency mechanical, acoustic random vibrations. the speculation of random vibration is strongly concerning the layout of spacecraft constructions and is illustrated with uncomplicated and tougher labored examples.
Opposite to a couple reviews, electrical vehicles are decidedly no longer a part of an old school quarter of study. they're, in truth, the preferred machines of way of life, and the variety of kinds elevate virtually each year. Advances in fabrics engineering, strength electronics, and regulate innovations besides power and reliability calls for proceed to stimulate the advance of interesting new applied sciences and purposes.
This publication offers layout counsel with the particular mechanical layout of an engine during which the gasoline dynamics, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, and combustion were optimized that allows you to give you the required functionality features resembling energy, torque, gasoline intake, or noise emission.
It will be the single booklet on planetary rover improvement masking all elements suitable to the layout of structures
- Thermoforming of Single and Multilayer Laminates: Plastic Films Technologies, Testing, and Applications (Plastics Design Library)
- Transitions to Alternative Vehicles and Fuels
- Meshless Methods in Solid Mechanics
- Engine Testing: Theory & Practice
- Transitions to Alternative Vehicles and Fuels
Additional info for Advances in Battery Manufacturing, Service, and Management Systems (IEEE Press Series on Systems Science and Engineering)
For example, in battery assembly manufacturing, multiple inspections are carried out, such as dimension and joint inspections (after stacking and welding operations, respectively), electric tests, leaking test, and so on. Defective batteries are repaired before being sent back to main line for downstream operations . In such systems, even minor defects may cause severe problems as the errors accumulate. For instance, the dimension variation in sorting and stacking may affect welding quality and further impact leak test and electric tests.
10. 11. GM EV1. org/wiki/General_Motors_EV1. Toyota Prius PHEV. org/wiki/Toyota_Prius_Plug-in_Hybrid. Chevy Volt. org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt. Tesla Model S. org/wiki/Tesla_Model_S#Battery. Nissan LEAF. org/wiki/Nissan_Leaf. BMW i3. org/wiki/BMW_i3. BMW i3 — Batteries and Charging Solutions. com/2013/04/18/ bmw-i3-batteries-and-charging-solutions/. A. (2010) A state-of-the-art review on lithium-ion battery joining, assembly and packaging in battery electric vehicles, in 25th World Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition, Shenzhen, China, Nov.
The temperatures at the bonding interfaces. Recent researches [21,22] were able to measure in situ the welding tempera tures using the self-developed thin-ﬁlm thermocouples and thermopile sensors. Although it was found that the measured temperature is 660°C for Cu-Cu ultrasonic welding at 1 mm away for the weld spot, it was uncertain whether melting actually occurred at the weld spots. According to the Fick’s laws of diffusion , temperature is the most critical factor in diffusion bonding to ensure proper rate of solid-state atomic diffusion between the interfacing metals.