By J. Michael Farr, LaVerne L. Ludden, Laurence Shatkin
Read or Download 300 Best Jobs Without a Four-Year Degree PDF
Similar job hunting books
Substantial Brains=Big dollars Do your folks name you Einstein? Do you chuckle on the ease of the recent York instances crossword puzzles? Is your IQ off the chart? in the event you replied sure to any of those questions, your profession selection has already been made. Now you must decide upon an career. Careers for Geniuses & different talented varieties offers all of the details you must release a profession as a: advertisement artist * enterprise structures analyst * Biomedical engineer * challenge professional * computing device scientist * Inventor * Musician * doctor inside of you will find sensible suggestion on determining which calling is for you, in addition to firsthand money owed of daily exercises, info on operating stipulations of chosen jobs, and an inventory of assets that will help you get your foot within the door.
A hundred and fifty most sensible Jobs to your talents identifies the head ten abilities which are crucial in today’s economic climate, in keeping with facts from the U. S. division of work and the most recent O*NET. It is helping task seekers discover a pleasurable task and scholars discover their destiny profession strategies via targeting the 50 such a lot promising jobs for every ability.
Introduces careers in company conversation, a occupation with such various jobs as modifying, speech or script writing, carrying out study, and making plans conventions.
The principles for locating expert paintings as soon as appeared transparent and unwavering: catch occupation highlights in a resume, perform solutions to straightforward interview questions, and do plenty of face-to-face networking. "Cracking the recent task industry" exhibits how those ideas have replaced and supplies new job-hunting suggestions that really paintings.
- Opportunities in Travel Careers
- Business, Finance, and Government Administration (Top Careers in Two Years)
- How to Ace the Brainteaser Interview (Business Books)
- Boost Your Interview IQ 2/E (Business Books)
- 10 Insider Secrets to a Winning Job Search
- #Mojotweet: 140 Bite-Sized Ideas on How to Get and Keep Your Mojo
Additional resources for 300 Best Jobs Without a Four-Year Degree
6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 9% 519,000 231,000 ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 300 Best Jobs Without a Four-Year Degree © JIST Works _____________________________________________________ The Best Jobs Lists Best-Paying Jobs for Part-Time Workers Job 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. Flight Attendants Musicians, Instrumental Singers Physical Therapist Assistants Self-Enrichment Education Teachers Travel Guides Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks Dental Assistants Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents Travel Clerks Costume Attendants Demonstrators and Product Promoters Pest Control Workers Social and Human Service Assistants Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan Office Clerks, General Telemarketers Bus Drivers, School Bakers, Bread and Pastry Physical Therapist Aides Receptionists and Information Clerks Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists 25.
Marine Cargo Inspectors 8. Public Transportation Inspectors 9. Coroners 10. Environmental Compliance Inspectors 11. Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers 12. Government Property Inspectors and Investigators 13. Licensing Examiners and Inspectors 14. Pressure Vessel Inspectors 15. Appraisers, Real Estate 16. Transit and Railroad Police 17. Construction and Building Inspectors 18. Real Estate Sales Agents 19. Crane and Tower Operators 20. First-Line Supervisors and Manager/Supervisors— Landscaping Workers 21.
Musicians, Instrumental 9. Singers 10. Real Estate Sales Agents 11. Library Assistants, Clerical 12. Automatic Teller Machine Servicers 13. Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity 14. Housekeeping Supervisors 15. Janitorial Supervisors 16. Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping 17. First-Line Supervisors and Manager/Supervisors— Landscaping Workers 18. Lawn Service Managers 19. Coroners 20. Environmental Compliance Inspectors 21. Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers 22.